Heartlessx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Strive To Be The Very Best

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team HeartlessX 3rd gym

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Highlander

Team HeartlessX 3rd gym Empty
PostSubject: Team HeartlessX 3rd gym   Team HeartlessX 3rd gym EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:44 am

Team HeartlessX 3rd gym Gym_le11

Welcome to my Gym!

I am Highlander, AKA the Toxin Technician for reasons that will soon become apparent if you challenge me.

Here is everything you need to know about my gym and my team.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Gym #3

Type: Poison

Level range: 25-30

Party: Venusaur, Crobat #1, Crobat #2, Tentacruel, Gengar, Breloom

Rules: No items, but other than that, your choice. Standard clauses are recommended.

Prerequisites: In order to officially challenge me and receive my badge, you must obtain the badges of the first two gyms (unless one is closed). My special gym challenge is to evolve a Kakuna into a beedrill anywhere in the Indigo league (before victory road and the E4). You will, of course, be allowed to put it away and go get your team together after showing me. You can challenge my gym as many times as you like after doing this.

Prize: As a reward for defeating me (in addition the the badge and right to challenge the next gym), I will breed you a Pokémon of your choice from those I am currently able to breed. These have included special egg move Zubats (Sludge Bomb, Shadow ball, Aerial ace), elemental punch Abra, Dragon Dance Bagon, and more. I may be able to fill many other specific requests as well.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that should be everything you need to know about me. One last word of caution however; if you rely too heavily on ground/psychic types, you're going to have a bad time.

Winners so far:
------------------------------------

AxelRoxas was the first to defeat me, in a hard won battle on October 10, 2013
He chose a Jolly nature  egg move Shroomish as a prize pokemon

Last edited by Highlander on Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Team HeartlessX 3rd gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team HeartlessX 3rd gym   Team HeartlessX 3rd gym EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:11 am

Quick note that my gym challenge has changed slightly: Leveling in Viridian forest was taking too long so I opened it up to most of Kanto. This prerequisite is supposed to be easy, as the gym battle itself is not.
Back to top Go down

Team HeartlessX 3rd gym
Page 1 of 1